Re: [NH] html code visible in a normal html page

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2009
      Hi Adrien,

      On 25 May 09 18:10 Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...> said:
      > How to display html tags in a html-page?

      <pre>code</pre>

      Greg
    • Cary Driscoll
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2009
        You can also use < and > for "<" and ">".

        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2009
          Op 25-mei-09, om 21:08 heeft Cary Driscoll het volgende geschreven:

          > You can also use < and > for "<" and ">".

          Yes! The "pre"-tags only didn't work in a previous test. But
          converted with: "Modify > characters to html > all special
          characters" does it.

          Thanks all again.
          --
          adrien