html code visible in a normal html page

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2009
      Once I knew it.
      How to display html tags in a html-page?

      I have a workaround? I can do it with <textarea> ..here tags.. </
      textarea>, and the tags surrounded with <!-- --> will do it.

      But I think there was a shorter way. Am I wrong?

      Thanks in advance,
      --
      adrien
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2009
        Hi Adrien,

        On 25 May 09 18:10 Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...> said:
        > How to display html tags in a html-page?

        <pre>code</pre>

        Greg
      • Cary Driscoll
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2009
          You can also use < and > for "<" and ">".

          > How to display html tags in a html-page?
          >
          > I have a workaround? I can do it with <textarea> ..here tags.. </
          > textarea>, and the tags surrounded with <!-- --> will do it.
          >
          > But I think there was a shorter way. Am I wrong?
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          > --
          > adrien
        • Adrien Verlee
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2009
            Op 25-mei-09, om 21:08 heeft Cary Driscoll het volgende geschreven:

            > You can also use < and > for "<" and ">".

            Yes! The "pre"-tags only didn't work in a previous test. But
            converted with: "Modify > characters to html > all special
            characters" does it.

            Thanks all again.
            --
            adrien