Re: [NH] Image Displays in FF But Not In MSIE

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 23, 2009
      To All,

      Alec said, "Cary guessed the image-file problem which I might never have
      got!". That's exactly correct. Cary also correctly supplied the solution to my
      problem by alerting me to the "Save for Web & Devices" function in Photoshop.

      All the comments about blanks spaces in file name or length of file name or
      the tags in the code snippet are well-intentioned, but they miss the point.
      That small web page is what NoteTab itself generates when one uses the HTML
      template in the HTML clip library supplied with NT Pro (I'm using version
      5.7b).

      Thanks to all who responded.

      Ray Shapp