Re: [NH] Bug in NotePro 5.7

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2008
      MotoMania wrote:
      > No problem here,
      > WinXP SP3

      That doesn't surprise me a bit. I expect it's something obscure not
      fully tested in W98. My problem is, I have no idea when I last modified
      my bar and with which version. Or wait, I do know: The file date is
      2008-08-27. And I know its nothing to do with my bar, the default bars
      show the same problem.
      As I said, that's as far as I've got with this.