how to modify a clip bar

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2008
      on the html clip bar when I do bold I get bold:
      <b>ia;tkea</b>

      I want to get strong instead ... how do I modify a clip bar button
      function (or whatever the right terminology is)?
    • Rudolf Horbas
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008
        > on the html clip bar when I do bold I get bold:
        > <b>ia;tkea</b>
        >
        > I want to get strong instead ... how do I modify a clip bar button
        > function (or whatever the right terminology is)?

        * Right click on the button and select "Button Properties".
        * the Clip you want to edit is in "Library Name"/"Clip Name"

        Rudi