Re: [NH] Doctypes

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2008
      Michael Rawley wrote:
      > I check my pages against all five of the main current browsers.

      Every browser I know offers the option of "use my colurs, ignore
      backgrounds", which is what I will invariably switch on, as it makes at
      least 80 % of all sites much more legible. Unfortunately it ruins your
      drop downs. BTW I am not the only one who considers drop downs on sites
      a rather senseless gimmick.