Re: [NH] Doctypes

  • Edward etal
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2008
      The page displays so badly in Internet Explorer 7.0 on mycomputer and
      monitor that I could not read it.
      Thanks, but it was all about forms and that had nothing to do with my
      question?
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 19, 2008
        Hi Edward,

        I am sorry that you found my web garbled and that I had quoted the wrong
        page. It should have been '116.htm'. I check my pages against all five
        of the main current browsers. Just in case the page got garbled I have
        updated the site. Please let me know if you are still having trouble.

        regards

        Michael Rawley.
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 20, 2008
          Hi
          Just dropped by your site got IE7 and your top row of writing does not fit
          into the boxes you have made and the drop down menu on lesson 2 \templates
          seems confusing ??
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 20, 2008
            Michael Rawley wrote:
            > I check my pages against all five of the main current browsers.

            Every browser I know offers the option of "use my colurs, ignore
            backgrounds", which is what I will invariably switch on, as it makes at
            least 80 % of all sites much more legible. Unfortunately it ruins your
            drop downs. BTW I am not the only one who considers drop downs on sites
            a rather senseless gimmick.