Re: [NH]

  • Edward etal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      Thanks,
      That did the trick, it works like it supposed to do. Now when I start a new
      web page, it makes it whatever I choose. I do not know how that got
      checked. It is my firm belief that computer's have gremlins inside that
      love to play tricks on us after we boot up the computer in the AM so that we
      never know what will be going wrong next.
      Ed