Re: [NH] Few Fonts and most very strange

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      Sounds reasonable. But it's a fact that I do not have Wingdings under Vista, for example, while I did under ME and Win2000

      Bruce
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
        I should have checked with support, it seems that version 4.95 is not
        supported in Vista perhaps. So I will try my XP computer and see if it
        works properly there.
        Ed