Re: [NH] Few Fonts and most very strange

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
      Interviewed by CNN on 10/11/2008 06:04, Axel Berger told the world:
      > Edward wrote:
      >
      >> It seems that all the fonts may very well be somewhere on the OS
      >> but the programs that use fonts seem to pick and choose the fonts
      >> that they will offer one to use.
      >>

      > You just confirmed why it was a good decision to stay away from
      > eXPerimental and Vista. And it also means, I don't know how to help you,
      > sorry.

      I would guess that the main issue is very simple: Notetab Pro uses
      only *monospaced* fonts. Other programs, such as Wordpad, Word etc. may
      Windows in use.

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.12
    • bruce.somers@web.de
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
        > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

        Sounds reasonable. But it's a fact that I do not have Wingdings under Vista, for example, while I did under ME and Win2000

        Bruce
      • Edward
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
          I should have checked with support, it seems that version 4.95 is not
          supported in Vista perhaps. So I will try my XP computer and see if it
          works properly there.
          Ed