Re: [NH] Few Fonts and most very strange

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2008
      Alex, as I was searching through the fonts again just now, all the ones in
      Microsoft Works are Tt while the ones in the two NoteTabs are only O's
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
        Edward wrote:
        > It seems that all the fonts may very well be somewhere on the OS
        > but the programs that use fonts seem to pick and choose the fonts
        > that they will offer one to use.

        You just confirmed why it was a good decision to stay away from
        eXPerimental and Vista. And it also means, I don't know how to help you,
        sorry.

        Axel
      • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
          Interviewed by CNN on 10/11/2008 06:04, Axel Berger told the world:
          > Edward wrote:
          >
          >> It seems that all the fonts may very well be somewhere on the OS
          >> but the programs that use fonts seem to pick and choose the fonts
          >> that they will offer one to use.
          >>

          > You just confirmed why it was a good decision to stay away from
          > eXPerimental and Vista. And it also means, I don't know how to help you,
          > sorry.

          I would guess that the main issue is very simple: Notetab Pro uses
          only *monospaced* fonts. Other programs, such as Wordpad, Word etc. may
          Windows in use.

          Marcelo

          -=-=-
          I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.
          * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.12
        • bruce.somers@web.de
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
            > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

            Sounds reasonable. But it's a fact that I do not have Wingdings under Vista, for example, while I did under ME and Win2000

            Bruce
          • Edward
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2008
              I should have checked with support, it seems that version 4.95 is not
              supported in Vista perhaps. So I will try my XP computer and see if it
              works properly there.
              Ed