Re: [NH] Display only part of an image?

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 15, 2008
      On 15 Sep 08 16:00 Bruce Meyers <oldguy1166@...> said:
      > I can crop and resize to that exact size (or very close) using
      > Irfanview.

      Or very close? "exact size" is the correct answer. :-)

      1. Drag over image to approximate size. (Title bar shows top/left
      bottom/right co-ordinates)
      2. Further refine selection area by zooming, then dragging edges of
      selection and/or right-dragging selection to move it.
      3. If still not confident, make pixel by pixel adjustments through the
      Edit menu select "Create custom crop selection..." option. The
      dialogue picks up the coordinates of any existing selection. Just edit
      entries in dialogue to the exact locations required.
      4. Edit menu > crop selection.

      Greg
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos