Re: [NH] Display only part of an image?

  • Bruce Meyers
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 15, 2008
      Marcelo
      I don't understand why you can't just use a graphics program such as Irfanview
      to either crop or resize the image. It is so much simpler to do that than any
      of the "solutions" using html or CSS or clips.  You can do a very precise crop
      and//or resize in a minute to make a graphic fit a particular space.
      I have some boxes that are 180 px wide and 114 px high and I can crop and
      resize to that exact size (or very close) using Irfanview. Again, I don't understand
      why you want to do it some other way. There are a number of programs that will
      do this; Irfanview is excellent and free.

      Bruce Meyers

      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos