Re: [NH] Display only part of an image?

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi Axel,

      On 14 Sep 08 23:44 Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> said:
      > I am an old killjoy pouring cold water on lots of very
      > clever ideas and promoting only bland and boring pages, none blander
      > and more boring (except for content, or so I hope) than my own. Feel
      > free to ignore my advice, but please at least be aware of the
      > possible drawbacks and pitfalls.

      For once, I'm with you 100%. These silly visual tricks lock out so
      many people from receiving the content as intended, it simply is not
      worth it except to show off the trickery skills of the programmer.
      Most "Look how clever I am" sites are a pain in the eye, butt, and
      everywhere in between!

      Greg
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos