Re: [NH] Display only part of an image?

  • jeff
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 14 1:11 PM
      seems to me it could be done by image mapping, or cropping and
      assembling the image within a table, I do this with plat maps on one of
      my genealogy sites. each cropped section is it's own jpg, and they abut
      each other to make a larger image.

      Jeff

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

      "In the next place, the state governments are, by the very theory
      of the constitution, essential constituent parts of the general
      government. They can exist without the latter, but the latter
      cannot exist without them."

      -- Joseph Story (Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833)

      Reference: Story, Commentaries on the Constitution, 191.
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos