Re: [NH] changing the width of a table

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 10, 2008
      Greg Chapman wrote:
      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > On 10 Sep 08 11:27 Mike Breiding <mike@...> said:
      >
      >> The width % still confuses me.
      >>
      > In principle it's fairly simple. It's the percentage of the
      > containing block.
      > Of course that containing block can be variable in size, as it might
      > relate to a resizable window, or a page element where there is a fixed
      > width defined.
      Ah, ha!
      So the 10% is the percentage of the menu column where the table resides.

      But of course! Alway obvious after someone points it out...
      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos