Re: [NH] changing the width of a table

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 9, 2008
      Mike Breiding wrote:
      >I used width: 10% and it stead the same as with width: 10px.

      It won't go smaller than the widest row, the row with the widest
      content. Looks like that is "Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su" + whatever padding
      and cellspacing you may have used. How wide that is depends on the
      font size of course, but it's bound to be more than 10 pixels and
      more than10 % of the left column in your layout. Tables are like
      rubber-ribbons.

      Lotta
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos