changing the width of a table

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 9, 2008
      I have NO experience using tables and this is driving me nuts.
      What do I need to do to change the size of the calender box here:

      http://epicroadtrips.us/dad/june1977

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Jeff
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 13, 2008
        I'm new here, Marcelo, but maybe this article will help:

        http://www.wellstyled.com/css-nopreload-rollovers.html

        This is a fairly common technique in building CSS-styled menus,
        especially.

        Jeff

        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo de Castro Bastos