Re: [NH] Cyrillic text written in NTP appears as question marks in browser

  • Roman Korol
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2008
      Axel, I did not respond to your previous post because it was frivolous
      and not worth my time to respond. I was kinda hoping you would have
      taken the hint, and left it at that. Since you did not take the hint,
      well - there's your response.

      My response to Dave, who did offer a serious suggestion, summarized
      what my problem is (or, rather, was; because I've now solved it myself).