[NH] Re: Links - underlining of

  • Glenn Dixon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 1999
      Bob,

      I have IE5.0 and I recently gained the responsibility of updating a web page
      which contains one medium and one LARGE table. I can assure you that IE 5.0
      does NOT display a table until it is all loaded. On a 56K modem this page
      takes 35+ seconds to load up the 2nd table....maybe longer!

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html