Re: [NH] CSS "Margin" acting like "Indent"

    Message 1 of 19 , May 20 9:19 AM
      Bruce wrote:
      >That's interesting:
      >"You tried to use a box attribute (margin) in an inline element
      >(font). Try eliminating the <font> tag entirely and moving the
      >"class" to the <td> element."

      Margin properties do apply to inline elements. They just don't do
      what Ray wants when used with them.
      http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/box.html#margin-properties

      >Is there a comprehensive list somewhere, of block and inline
      >elements and what attributes apply to each?

      The HTML 4.01 spec. In a more easy to read form here:
      <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/block.html>

      Lotta
    • sandeep syamnath
      Message 2 of 19 , May 25 8:59 AM
        Hi,
        Please unsubscribe my id.

        Thanks,
        Sandeep
        Message 3 of 19 , May 25 9:27 AM
          sandeep syamnath wrote:
          >Please unsubscribe my id.

          You have to get off the same way you got on, by doing it yourself.
          There are instructions in the footer of each post.

          Lotta
        • fw7oaks
          Message 4 of 19 , May 25 9:30 AM
            --- On Sun, 5/25/08, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

            > You have to get off the same way you got on, by doing it yourself.

            > There are instructions in the footer of each post.

            If easier than that, there's a link 'unsubscribe'. Click it and you are GONE.
          • Julie
            Message 5 of 19 , May 25 9:34 AM
              To quote an old Eagles' tune, they're "Already gone". :)