Re: [NB] css files

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Hi Dennis and Jody,

      >I tried associating css with NoteTab. It says NoteTab Pro css
      >File in we, but it did not steal it from TopStyle - icon and
      >opening - not that I really wanted to, but I was going to check
      >what Dennis wrote below.
      >
      > > I have CSS files associated with Notetab Pro to open when
      > > double clicking on. I also have "Open with NTP" on the right
      > > click menu.
      > >
      > > Problem is that when I do either of the above, it will open
      > > NTP but the text does not display.

      There are two types of associations that can be made: Open and Edit. In the
      case of HTML files (which includes CSS), NoteTab makes the association with
      the Edit command instead of the Open command. This way, the Open command
      stays associated with the application that renders the HTML code --
      normally your Web browser. When you want to open such files in NoteTab, you
      should use the Edit command in the Windows Explorer shortcut menu (double
      clicking will invoke the program associated with the Open command). Here's
      a list of the file extensions that NoteTab associates with the Edit command:

      asp;css;htm;html;hta;htt;phtml;shtml
      bat;com;dll;exe;inf;lnk;reg

      Hope this helps.

      Regards,