Re: [NH] Down to 6... and this to

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:37 AM
      I didn't see there was more of the same. Something must think it's
      Word all of a sudden. The last part should be like this.

      It's very important to learn what other elements an element can
      contain. The WDG reference is handy for these things. Look at the
      first error statement in WDG's validation result, "
      Error: end tag for element P which is not open...". The P is linked.
      If you click it you are taken to the section about P in the reference.
      <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/block/p.html>

      Look at the bits called "
      Contents" and "Contained in".
      Contents: Inline elements