Re: [NH] Down to 6... what happened with that?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:33 AM
      What the heck? When I got my post back the HTML sample was converted
      to some mumbo jumbo with links in it. How did that happen? OK, I'll
      try to post that bit again.

      I wrote (or meant to):

      You have this HTML:

      99 <P>
      100 <A NAME="Thanks"></A>
      101 <H2 ALIGN=CENTER>A Special Thanks to Ron Frenette and Bear
      Mountain Boats</H2>
      102 </P>

      Now, the end tag for P is optional (but it's good that you use it -
      keep doing that). P can't contain other block level elements. H2 is a
      block level element. When the validator comes to the H2 it considers
      the P to be closed. Therefore the closing P tag that you actually