Re: [NH] More on Colors...

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2008
      sisterscape wrote:
      > The HTML headers aren't needed in the stylesheet

      > Still have that 'font-size: -1'

      Joe, I'm repeating myself but *please* validate first and ask later.
      There is absolutely no use at all in asking questions about invalid
      code. If you tried to validate and have trouble understanding the
      results and seeing what's wrong (we all do that) then ask here by
      all means. But unless you get into the habit of always validating
      everything you do, then, unless you're a genius, you'll never be
      able to write a single working site.

      Go to http://validator.w3.org/ and install "html validator" in your
      Firefox. (If, like me, you're retaining Win98 you need version
      0.8.3.9, for others the newest will do fine.)