Re: [NH] need a little help with "malformed URI reference"

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      "Proponents of each side are vying with determination to prove their ignorance is greater than the other."

      President Andrew Jackson, discussing a bill going through the US Congress.

      Visit http://ibssg.org/
      For The Blacksheep website, Montgomery County, Putnam County, and Fountain County USGenWeb sites. MORE...

      Putnam County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ibssg.org/putnam/bios/

      Montgomery County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ibssg.org/montgomery/bios/

      Fountain County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ibssg.org/fountain/vitals/bios/
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
        Jeff Scism wrote:

        No, that's not it. Don is right here, and he was faster than I am.

        I only encounter that problem with URLs, and there ^$FileToUrl()$ does
        it all for me. Or more exactly, nearly all. I still need those two lines
        in the clip:

        ^!Set %varURL%=^$StrReplace("&";"&";"^%varURL%";False;False)$
        ^!Set
        %varURL%=^$StrReplace("&amp;";"&";"^%varURL%";False;False)$

        (Beware of the linebreak!)

        Perhaps you can build something along that for your mailto: clip.