Re: [NH] Re: Frames

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 21, 2008
      bensbach wrote:
      > Anyone any suggestions?

      Using FTP: Can you see the old files, those that are displayed through
      HTTP, in the self-same directory. If so you uploadd to the right place.

      Is your capitalization correct for all the new file names? And have you
      made sure that none of them contains any accented French letters that
      are not part of standard US 7-bit ASCII?

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 21, 2008
        bensbach wrote:
        > My apologies for troubling you all.

        No problem, glad it's solved.
        N.B: I recommend the Totalcommander for FTP (among very many other
        things). It makes things like that very easy to spot.