Newest Tidy

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi all,

      This is a little beside the point but, can someone furnish me with a
      link to download the latest Tidy version. I use it rarely but would
      like to have the most recent version.

      Googling and viewing Sourceforge.net the newest version I've found was
      dated April 04, 2006. I believe the newest was issued a couple of
      months ago.

      Checking the CVS(repository) was of little use to me. I couldn't locate
      the new version.

      ºvº SL-11-215 -created- 2007.11.27 - 18.12.55

      "Overcoming Anal Retentive Behavior:
      Leaving the Towels on the Floor."
      ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...
    • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 27, 2007
        Interviewed by CNN on 27/11/2007 22:21, hsavage told the world:
        > This is a little beside the point but, can someone furnish me with a
        > link to download the latest Tidy version. I use it rarely but would
        > like to have the most recent version.
        >
        > Googling and viewing Sourceforge.net the newest version I've found was
        > dated April 04, 2006. I believe the newest was issued a couple of
        > months ago.
        >
        > Checking the CVS(repository) was of little use to me. I couldn't locate
        > the new version.

        If you checked the "executable binaries" section on
        tidy.sourceforge.net, yes, they do highlight Cory Nelson's site, which
        hasn't been updated since the aforementioned date. However, a few lines
        below, there is a listing of "other builds", where you can find a link
        to Dirk Paehl's site, which has a current version (I downloaded one
        dated November 6, 2007 a few days ago.)

        http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?HTML_Tidy_for_Windows

        Marcelo
        -=-=-
        "Ummm, Trouble with grammar have I! Yes!" -Yoda-
        * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.6
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 27, 2007

          > If you checked the "executable binaries" section on
          > tidy.sourceforge.net, yes, they do highlight Cory Nelson's site,
          which hasn't been updated since the aforementioned date.
          However, a few lines below, there is a listing of "other builds",
          where you can find a link to Dirk Paehl's site, which has a
          current version (I downloaded one
          > dated November 6, 2007 a few days ago.)
          >
          > http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?HTML_Tidy_for_Windows
          >
          > Marcelo