Re: [NH] Tables look different ...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      >thanks Jody ... Stephen ...

      Is that Stefan in Germany? :)

      >look again I think she maybe work now ...
      >
      >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/index.html

      The link no longer wraps at the 2.9%, but the links, red lines,
      and bar image are sitting a tad bit on the left border strip.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000

        Alle 08.09 Tuesday 08/08/2000 +0000, ntb-html@egroups.com ha mandato a
        Marco questo messaggio:

        > From: Bill Scott <bscott@...>
        >have another problem ...
        >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm
        >displays celtic.gif right in IE but does not display in NS

        NS is more "severe" than MSIE: if you forget to close a table you don't see
        it. This is a good thing, so you don't forget to close a table.
        Now your page seems to work (with NS 4.7), but at a resolution lower than
        1280x1024 the text override the purple left bar.
        It's always better to define the tables in pixels instead of %, so they are
        always the same, especially if you have vertical bars to skip.

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini