Re: [NH] Re: info pop up again

  • GilaMountainDulcimers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      Ok, I found a site with something like what I want only it was in a members only area so I cannot send you there!! I did a view source and ripped some of the code and it looks like this:
      **********************************
      <script language="JavaScript">
      function informationWindow() { window.open('vitamin-E_plus.htm',"Vitamin Information", "resizable=no,status=no,scrollbars=no,toolbar=yes,width=300,height=300,top=0,left=10")} </script>

      This was in the body of the html page where the link is. There was other code but it didn't look like it was related, but I thought if you saw this much you could see what I wanted to do. Does this help at all to give you some idea of what I want to do?

      Hugs,
      Kerry Coates in New Mexico
      http://www.network-marketing-mlm-business.com
      http://www.Amazing-Health-Products.com