Re: [NH] Tables look different ...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2000
      Hi Bill

      FWIW, at 800x600 in NetCaptor/IE, the whole "header" section with
      the links is inside your left border a tad bit and [Next Card Visa
      2.9%] gets split at 2.9% becoming wrapped to the next line.

      >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
        thanks Jody ... Stephen ...

        look again I think she maybe work now ...

        http://www.domainsnregistry.com/index.html

        Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000
          Hi Bill,

          >thanks Jody ... Stephen ...

          Is that Stefan in Germany? :)

          >look again I think she maybe work now ...
          >
          >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/index.html

          The link no longer wraps at the 2.9%, but the links, red lines,
          and bar image are sitting a tad bit on the left border strip.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
        • Marco Bernardini
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2000

            Alle 08.09 Tuesday 08/08/2000 +0000, ntb-html@egroups.com ha mandato a
            Marco questo messaggio:

            > From: Bill Scott <bscott@...>
            >have another problem ...
            >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm
            >displays celtic.gif right in IE but does not display in NS

            NS is more "severe" than MSIE: if you forget to close a table you don't see
            it. This is a good thing, so you don't forget to close a table.
            Now your page seems to work (with NS 4.7), but at a resolution lower than
            1280x1024 the text override the purple left bar.
            It's always better to define the tables in pixels instead of %, so they are
            always the same, especially if you have vertical bars to skip.

            Bye!

            Marco Bernardini