Tables look different ...

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7 7:23 PM
      Hi All:

      Finally got home. I wanted to thank Harvey Savage for help with
      tables ... I now
      have another problem ...
      http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm
      displays celtic.gif right in IE but does not display in NS could
      someone give me
      a push in the right direction ... not a big deal but ... looks so
      much better
      in IE ....

      Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7 7:39 PM
        Hi Bill

        FWIW, at 800x600 in NetCaptor/IE, the whole "header" section with
        the links is inside your left border a tad bit and [Next Card Visa
        2.9%] gets split at 2.9% becoming wrapped to the next line.

        >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8 11:17 AM
          thanks Jody ... Stephen ...

          look again I think she maybe work now ...

          http://www.domainsnregistry.com/index.html

          Bill Scott
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8 12:03 PM
            Hi Bill,

            >thanks Jody ... Stephen ...

            Is that Stefan in Germany? :)

            >look again I think she maybe work now ...
            >
            >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/index.html

            The link no longer wraps at the 2.9%, but the links, red lines,
            and bar image are sitting a tad bit on the left border strip.

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab and Html List...
            mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
          • Marco Bernardini
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8 10:46 PM

              Alle 08.09 Tuesday 08/08/2000 +0000, ntb-html@egroups.com ha mandato a
              Marco questo messaggio:

              > From: Bill Scott <bscott@...>
              >have another problem ...
              >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/designsanddomains.htm
              >displays celtic.gif right in IE but does not display in NS

              NS is more "severe" than MSIE: if you forget to close a table you don't see
              it. This is a good thing, so you don't forget to close a table.
              Now your page seems to work (with NS 4.7), but at a resolution lower than
              1280x1024 the text override the purple left bar.
              It's always better to define the tables in pixels instead of %, so they are
              always the same, especially if you have vertical bars to skip.

              Bye!

              Marco Bernardini