RE: [NH] DOCTYPES and content-type

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 8, 2007
      For clarification I use this charset based on the following article on
      accessibility "How to Make Accessible Web Content Using Dreamweaver"
      http://www.webaim.org/techniques/dreamweaver/#template and figured WebAIM
      knew about accessibility.

      But I gave it no further thought and have no idea about the European
      character issue that Axel raised. My audience is not in Europe, but I'm
      interested in learning more so I don't exclude certain characters found in
      European languages.

      Axel can you send a link to a short overview of US-ASCII? Thanks.

      Best,
      Corl

      ________________________________

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 13, 2007
        Obrigado Marcelo, Thank you.

        This should help a lot in beginning to understand tidy.

        Too many options galore! http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

        But what I really need to do is pare it down to simply converting to UTF-8
        at the end of the publishing process.

        Best,
        Corl

        To the Marvelous NoteTab developers, BIG REQUEST - Native UTF-8 support in
        NTP. At least on Win 2000/XP/Vista which I believe are Unicode based
        already. Thanks!