RE: [NH] DOCTYPES and content-type

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 8, 2007
      --- Corl DeLuna <corl@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > I use:

      > charset=iso-8859-1">
      >
      > Best,
      > Corl

      That's the one I use also.

      sisterscape

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 13, 2007
        Obrigado Marcelo, Thank you.

        This should help a lot in beginning to understand tidy.

        Too many options galore! http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

        But what I really need to do is pare it down to simply converting to UTF-8
        at the end of the publishing process.

        Best,
        Corl

        To the Marvelous NoteTab developers, BIG REQUEST - Native UTF-8 support in
        NTP. At least on Win 2000/XP/Vista which I believe are Unicode based
        already. Thanks!