Re: [NH] DOCTYPES and content-type

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 8, 2007
      Cary Driscoll wrote:
      > With NoteTab you should use
      > charset=iso-8859-1

      Careful here! 8859-1 and Win-1252 are nearly identical, but not quite.
      The most frequent error from this misdeclaration is the euro sign €. So
      this will be less of a problem in the US than over here, but still it is
      easiest to declare what you actually use and best (imho) to declare and
      use US-ASCII only.

      Axel
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 13, 2007
        Obrigado Marcelo, Thank you.

        This should help a lot in beginning to understand tidy.

        Too many options galore! http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

        But what I really need to do is pare it down to simply converting to UTF-8
        at the end of the publishing process.

        Best,
        Corl

        To the Marvelous NoteTab developers, BIG REQUEST - Native UTF-8 support in
        NTP. At least on Win 2000/XP/Vista which I believe are Unicode based
        already. Thanks!