DOCTYPES and content-type

  • WV-Mike
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 8, 2007
      The more I read about this ( again), the more confused I get.

      I have this for my DOCTYPE:

      And this for Content-type:

      Is that OK?

      Or is this preferrable:

      Is there a relationship between the DOCTYPE and Content-type.

      I thought I had this straight at one time, but...

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 13, 2007
        Obrigado Marcelo, Thank you.

        This should help a lot in beginning to understand tidy.

        Too many options galore! http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

        But what I really need to do is pare it down to simply converting to UTF-8
        at the end of the publishing process.

        Best,
        Corl

        To the Marvelous NoteTab developers, BIG REQUEST - Native UTF-8 support in
        NTP. At least on Win 2000/XP/Vista which I believe are Unicode based
        already. Thanks!