RE: [NH] Browsers Don't Render HTML

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
      --- Corl DeLuna <corl@...> wrote:
      > If neither of these work your friend isn't
      > saving it as html, and I don't know if there are Mac tricks with
      > TextEditor to do that.

      The Mac users that I know are completely clueless about things like
      this. I can explain and explain and they still don't 'get it'. Sigh .
      . .

      Does he have file extensions hidden by default? I think I remember it
      being that way in Windoze. If he makes them visible, he can see what
      the file is saved as.

      Good luck!

      http://mail.yahoo.com