RE: [NH] Browsers Don't Render HTML

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hi Ray,

      The mark up validates http://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input.

      In Firefox I can drag the test.html file into a window to open it, I can use
      the menu File > Open File and browse to select the test.html. Both should
      work about the same with MSIE. If neither of these work your friend isn't
      saving it as html, and I don't know if there are Mac tricks with TextEditor
      to do that. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en
      <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=HTML+TextEditor+mac&btnG=Se
      arch> &as_qdr=all&q=HTML+TextEditor+mac&btnG=Search

      Best,
      Corl

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
        --- Corl DeLuna <corl@...> wrote:
        > If neither of these work your friend isn't
        > saving it as html, and I don't know if there are Mac tricks with
        > TextEditor to do that.

        The Mac users that I know are completely clueless about things like
        this. I can explain and explain and they still don't 'get it'. Sigh .
        . .

        Does he have file extensions hidden by default? I think I remember it
        being that way in Windoze. If he makes them visible, he can see what
        the file is saved as.

        Good luck!

        http://mail.yahoo.com