RE: [NH] Re: margins for paragraphs

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      --- Corl DeLuna <corl@...> wrote:

      > I've been using the Global White Space Reset technique for a long
      > time now
      >
      > * { /*global reset*/
      > padding: 0;
      > margin: 0;
      > }

      I haven't been following this thread but yes, this reset technique is
      necessary to put all browsers on a level playing field with regard to
      margins and padding. Once that's included in your stylesheet, you
      should be able to specify your own margins/padding without interference
      from browser interpretation.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/