New ntb-linux Group

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007
      I have reconsidered my earlier thoughts on an email list for NoteTab on
      Linux, as posted the other day on the ntb-basic list. I think this is a
      complex topic, and having something that is more limited in scope than
      what any of the other NoteTab lists can offer. I have set the archives
      to world searchable.

      The list will touch on running NoteTab via wine, or via virtualization
      with Windows running in Qemu or VMWare, on non-Windows Operating
      Systems, such as Linux or Unix.

      Group name: ntb-linux
      Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-linux
      Group email: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com