Re: [NH] picture trouble in web page

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      homebody62565 wrote:
      > Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

      Something is wrong about your paths. Let us see, how you have written
      the image tag. The second possibility is that capitalisation is
      different between your filename and your tag entry. Windows ignores
      this, most webservers don't.

      Axel
    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Or the path may be incorrect.

        --- John Wallace <johnta1@...> wrote:

        > Usually have to upload the picture separately.
        > Also could be the picture file name is not exactly as it is in the
        > page file.
        > I.E. pic.jpg is not the same as pic.JPG
        >

        > John Wallace
        > Pontiac Power RULES !!!
        > www.wallaceracing.com
        >

        > _____
        >
        > Subject: [NH] picture trouble in web page
        >

        > I am building my first web page. I have a small amount of text so far
        >
        > and one picture. When I click on the web page in browser I can see
        > the
        > picture. But, when I upload the page to my server, I can no longer
        > see
        > the picture.... Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?
        >
        > Tammie

        > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > 9/17/2007 1:29 PM

        > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > 9/17/2007 1:29 PM

        > NoteTab site: http://www.notetab.com/
        > Fookes Software site: http://www.fookes.com/

        Need a vacation? Get great deals
        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        http://travel.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
          Axel Berger wrote:
          [muxch the same thing as others after him]

          Any idea, why my post was over three hours delayed?

          Axel
        • Ed Brown
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
            It's Yahoogroups, you know.