Re: [NH] picture trouble in web page

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      homebody62565 wrote:
      > Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

      Something is wrong about your paths. Let us see, how you have written
      the image tag. The second possibility is that capitalisation is
      different between your filename and your tag entry. Windows ignores
      this, most webservers don't.

      Axel
    • John Wallace
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Usually have to upload the picture separately.
        Also could be the picture file name is not exactly as it is in the page file.
        I.E. pic.jpg is not the same as pic.JPG

        John Wallace
        Pontiac Power RULES !!!
        www.wallaceracing.com

        _____

        Subject: [NH] picture trouble in web page

        I am building my first web page. I have a small amount of text so far
        and one picture. When I click on the web page in browser I can see the
        picture. But, when I upload the page to my server, I can no longer see
        the picture.... Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

        Tammie

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      • sisterscape
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
          Or the path may be incorrect.

          --- John Wallace <johnta1@...> wrote:

          > Usually have to upload the picture separately.
          > Also could be the picture file name is not exactly as it is in the
          > page file.
          > I.E. pic.jpg is not the same as pic.JPG
          >

          > John Wallace
          > Pontiac Power RULES !!!
          > www.wallaceracing.com
          >

          > _____
          >
          > Subject: [NH] picture trouble in web page
          >

          > I am building my first web page. I have a small amount of text so far
          >
          > and one picture. When I click on the web page in browser I can see
          > the
          > picture. But, when I upload the page to my server, I can no longer
          > see
          > the picture.... Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?
          >
          > Tammie

          > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > 9/17/2007 1:29 PM

          > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > 9/17/2007 1:29 PM

          > NoteTab site: http://www.notetab.com/
          > Fookes Software site: http://www.fookes.com/

          Need a vacation? Get great deals
          to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
          http://travel.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
            Axel Berger wrote:
            [muxch the same thing as others after him]

            Any idea, why my post was over three hours delayed?

            Axel
          • Ed Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
              It's Yahoogroups, you know.