Re: [NH] CSE HTML (Not) Validator - Giveaway-Of-the-day (ended)

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
      buralex@... wrote:
      >Must be d/l'd and installed before 3:AM (EDT)

      Too late! The page says it isn't available anymore.

      >Just for fun I used it to validate http://www.notetab.com/ - just a
      >couple of errors.

      I'm sure there are. But the errors aren't in Eric's HTML. They are in
      CSE... (There are a few CSS errors due to the colored scrollbars though).
      http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A//notetab.com/&warnings=yes&input=yes

      Thanks anyway. Alec. I would have liked to have it - even if it isn't a
      validator. ;-))

      Lotta
    • John Zeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
        --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
        > >Just for fun I used it to validate http://www.notetab.com/ - just a
        > >couple of errors.
        >
        > I'm sure there are. But the errors aren't in Eric's HTML. They are in
        > CSE... (There are a few CSS errors due to the colored scrollbars
        though).

        Lotta I've been using the Pro version of CSE Validator for almost 6
        years now and it's never let me down yet. However it's vast, and I do
        mean vast configuration options, make it possible, even likely at
        first, to report errors when there really aren't any serious problems.
        Once you get it configured to your style of writing code, it's a
        godsend just as NoteTab is. The two programs work together
        marvelously, I usually validate all my html from within NoteTab using
        CSE, and only actually launch the GUI version of it in the event of an
        error. And of course I use a NoteTab clip to control all of that. :)

        John