Re: [NH] HTML slide show creators

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hi Mike - this thread sure sparked a lot of replies. Just wanted to suggest
      one of Eric Fookes own programs for this task.

      Easy Imager <http://www.fookes.com/ezimager/index.php> One of many options
      this program provides is generation of Slide shows. It DOES use a simple
      javascript file scripts.js to handle the transitions from one picture to
      next and selection of speed.

      If you are at all handy with HTM, by tweaking the templates ( in Templates
      folder within the Program Files folder) you can make the display look like
      just about anything you like if non of the provided styles meets your needs.

      Not free ($34.95) but has Fookes usual 30-day trial. If you're not convinced
      its worth the price you COULD just generate a couple of samples, look at the
      HTML that gets generated and then use some fairly simple clips to modify
      your sample without even using Easy Imager again after the trial is over. If
      you like what it generates you might want to get a licensed copy though :-)

      --
      Regards ... Alec

    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 28, 2007
        About 10 day s ago I sent an email wanting info on slide shows.
        I received a message back about voice over slide shows and a link to a new
        paper site which showcased the history of a town in California.

        I can't locate these emails.
        Would whoever sent them be kind enough to resend?

        Thanks,
        -Mike

        ----------
        Check it out:
        www.EpicRoadTrips.us

        ~~~

        ~~~

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 28, 2007
          Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
          >About 10 day s ago I sent an email wanting info on slide shows.
          >I received a message back about voice over slide shows and a link to a new
          >paper site which showcased the history of a town in California.

        • Mike Breiding
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 28, 2007
            At 02:51 PM 6/28/2007 , loro wrote:

            >Lotta