RE: [NH] HTML slide show creators

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 18, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      I had no idea you had so much more on your site. Woah! Tons of pictures with
      a lots of interesting background info about each. I think most slide shows
      would limit the amount of info you like to share. I'd like to point you to a
      subsection of Stu's site related to image mapping that I think is right up
      your alley.

      http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/mapper.html
      http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/balloons.html
      <http://cssplay.co.uk/menu/old_master.html>
      http://cssplay.co.uk/menu/old_master.html and there is so much more.

      Your site as it is, is very impressive, but I wouldn't have known about New
      Jersy without the link in this email. May I suggest more work on your site
      wide navigation, while keeping it simple like you are already. Maybe taking
      your FL imagemap idea and showing your whole route traced out for all 13
      states?

      Best to you on your HTML road trip,
      Corl

      _____