Downloading and Using Vista Web Fonts

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Hi,

      Vista includes 6 new web fonts. All of these fonts have been expertly tuned
      to look great both on the screen (even LCDs) and on paper. They even created
      a new monospaced font just for us. To get these fonts on my Windows box I
      downloaded and installed PowerPoint Viewer, then uninstalled the viewer, all
      the Vista fonts remained. Note the interesting font strategy that would span
      all the Windows flavors, and Apple too.
      http://www.hunlock.com/blogs/Downloading_and_Using_Vista_Web_Fonts

      Cheers,
      Corl