Re: [ISB] Re: Jim Hall, A Dear Friend....

  • ladyck3@tx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      ---- Alan <acummingsus@...> wrote:
      The word "grace" comes to my mind. I just looked it up at online dictionary:

      1. The exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition
      to benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privilege
      conferred.
      [1913 Webster]

      Alan,

      You nailed it.... Grace... that was Jim... ya just knew he knew everything about computers but I am no programmer but he too SO MUCH TIME guiding me. Like I said, he created a news group for Clip Basics just to help teach me... I have the lessons saved, but unfortunately being the old dog that I am, new tricks didn't fly so high, but dang, he gave it the good ol college try!!

      He spent his last days configuring computers for his family so in his passing, they'd be "all set up". What a guy....

      Jim, we miss you so much, but you knew that before you left! So much....