Where do I go to LEARN NOTETAB PRO

  • aaltanana10
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
      And I do mean LEARN from the very beginners beginning. I don't want
      to know about browsers or other programs and I don't know a a css fro
      a ups;)....I don't mind reading and spending time on my own before
      bugging and asking ????

      All I want to do is make and change HTML pages and save them to use on
      my game site.

      Thank you so much and I am Aaltanana10 on YIM. I haven't found where
      my alerts are yet.
    • Bruce Meyers
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        Here is one place to start your learning process

        Fookes Software: NoteTab Text Editor and HTML Editor

        NoteTab is a winner in the PC-Magazine Shareware Awards, People's Choice Awards, ... if you prefer a printed manual, download the PDF manual (size 498 KB) and print ...

        www.fookes.com/notetab/index.php - 13k - Cached - More from this site
        This may not work as a link, but you can copy and paste the fookes.com URL into
        your browser address line and download the manual.

        aaltanana10 <aaltanana10@...> wrote: And I do mean LEARN from the very beginners beginning. I don't want

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
          aaltanana10 wrote:
          > I don't want to know about browsers or other programs and I
          > don't know a a css fro a ups

          This sounds like a wrong approach to me. Before you contemplate putting
          up stuff yourself you will presumably already be experienced in using
          the web. So you already know browsers. You will also have seen enough to
          have firm views about what, in your opinion and for you as a user, are
          good sites and what are bad ones and why.
          The next step you must take is get some basic knowledge about HTML and
          become able to read pages' source code - not fluent but able.
          You must also learn how to write code in some simple unadorned text
          editor. Once you have reached that stage you will be able to use and
          appreciate NoteTab and once there you'll find that its help is very good
          and really all you need with a little extra help from this community.

          If you refuse to learn as listed above, then NoteTab is not for you. You
          will then only be able to use some pointee clickee WYSIWYhopetoG tool
          and your pages will unavoidably look like it.