Re: [NH] web design/layout for journals and lists

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16 11:27 AM
      Thanks, Sis!
      The pages are nice, but a bit ambitious for me.

      I do want to use a rounded corner DIV for the pages as I think it make is
      more journal like.
      The list are another issue.
      How to categorized and present them is going to be tough for me to decide.

      Thanks,
      -Mike
      ==================
      At 09:54 AM 4/16/2007 , sisterscape wrote:

      >Hi Mike:
      >
      >I just looked at one of your links but get the idea.
      >
      >There is a journal on one of my sites that has very similar information
      >- http://www.waterstonewildlife.org/journal/
      >
      >If that's the fornat you're looking for, check out WordPress -
      >http://wordpress.org/
      >
      >While it's a challenge to customize a template, the result is very
      >satisfying. Note: if you are not totally conversant in tableless
      >design and CSS, the challenge might be insurmountable as you have to
      >get into the guts of the code to do it.
      >
      >sisterscape

      ----------
      Check it out:
      www.EpicRoadTrips.us

      ~~~

      ~~~

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16 8:13 PM
        Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV wrote:
        > Thanks, Sis!
        > The pages are nice, but a bit ambitious for me.
        >
        > I do want to use a rounded corner DIV for the pages as I think it make is
        > more journal like.
        > The list are another issue.
        > How to categorized and present them is going to be tough for me to decide.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Mike
        Mike, Wordpress is the bomb. Go for it! You can do it.
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18 10:42 AM
          At 10:13 PM 4/16/2007 , you wrote:
          >Mike, Wordpress is the bomb. Go for it! You can do it.

          We shall see...

          Thanks,-Mike

          Check it out:
          www.EpicRoadTrips.us