[NH] Re: style and layout presentation using notetab -moving to new folder-

  • xmarti3
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 15, 2007
      Is that a feature in NoteTab standard edition or do I gotta go pro to
      get that feature?
      Laura

      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, "frank" <tf@...> wrote:

      > hello all,
      >
      > I would remind any who are including FTP into their process to choose
      > one that can be operated from a command, and that can have many
      > different profiles [presets].
      >
      > with NoteTab you can build a clip that will FTP your file to whatever
      > directory your preset specifies. when you finish working on your
      > source code you can just click the clip and it will FTP. no need to
      > even open the FTP client. it just happens in the background. and while
      > that is working you can continue working in NoteTab on another file.
      > saves me alotta time.
      >
      > regards,
      >
      > tf
      > http://www.thefrank.com
      > http://www.icosagame.com

    • frank
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 16, 2007
        Hi Laura

        I use NTP [Pro] and cannot comment regarding NTS [Standard] features.
        There are however many group members who are familiar with NTS and
        should be able to answer your question accurately.

        regards,

        tf
        http://www.thefrank.com
        http://www.icosagame.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 16, 2007
          frank wrote:
          > I use NTP [Pro]

          NTP is so bloody cheap, that when getting i could not see the point of
          buying anything less - especially since tho pro functions are the ones
          really worth having.